Recreation Manitoba is currently seeking individuals to become instructors in our Aquatics Operator Course and someone/company to handle our digital media.
Course Instructor: Aquatics Operator Course
View the complete posting at this link
- someone with a background in managing aquatics facilities with at least eight years of experience, have taken and passed the Aquatics Operator Course and or the Certified Pool Operator Course. Outgoing and good communicator. Someone who prides themself on staying up to date on the latest industry trends. Wants to train your peers to help Manitoba provide safe efficient facilities that contribute to the well being of communities and individuals.
- This is part time contract position.
Digital Media Coordinator
- Someone/company to manage our digital media. This would include our social media accounts, and newsletter.
- This is an opportunity for an independent contractor or someone looking for a casual part time position.
The goal of the role is to;
- Increase engagement with Recreation Manitoba members and followers.
- Increase awareness of Recreation Manitoba programs, services and events.
- Promote the importance and benefits of parks and recreation.